It's time for the GPO’s 10th Annual Calendar Contest! Send us your two best photos that celebrate the people, animals, plants, and landscapes of our province. Deadline is midnight August 5th.
Voting will take place online soon afterward. Winners will be announced after Labour Day. Calendars will be available for sale at that time also.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Good luck!
- If your photo is too large, please send it to email@example.com
- Limit of two photos per person. If you submit more than two, only the first two will be accepted.
- Recommended file type: JPG or PNG.
- Photos must be digital and a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Oddly shaped photos that cannot fit to 8.5 x 11 (think calendar shaped) won’t be accepted. Landscape format is preferred.
- By submitting your photo, you agree that the GPO can use the photo with attribution in our calendar and other promotional purposes.
- Digital photos must be high quality. Here are some suggestions for a high quality photo:
- Take with a good quality digital camera.
- A photo that has not been enlarged either in post-processing or by in-camera digital zoom.
- A photo that has been properly shot (good lighting, no blur).
- A photo shot within the camera's ideal ISO range (usually a low ISO such as ISO 100).