Resolutions at Convention: make your plan, have your say!
Members have an important role in shaping the direction of the Green Party of Ontario.
You are invited to propose Policy, Constitutional or Directive resolutions to be considered at our Convention.
Please read over the requirements for submitted resolutions at: http://gpo.ca/resolutions
- Items marked with an asterisk "*" must be completed in order to submit this form.
- Items marked "(X)" will be reviewed by the Policy Coordinator who may propose edits and assist as required. Your submission may be edited for clarity and ease of understanding
Do you have an idea and wonder how to to turn it into a resolution?
- Find more information on our FAQ page,
- Give us a call 416 977 7476, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help you with the process!
We thank you for your hard work and careful preparation. Your cooperation will help to ensure that our Convention goes well for everyone. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.